Feedback for Motorola product development

I had one request that I provide a means to pass product suggestions and enhancements back to the Motorola engineering folks.

Ideally you should be giving this sort of feedback to the company who supplied you your radio equipment/system. 

I will be adding this to my FAQ page but here is a form that you can use now. The relavent product development staff will have direct access to the responses. If you work for Motorola Solutions and would like to see these responses, you can request access here*.

I cannot guarantee that your suggestion will be implemented or that you'll receive any credit - I (we) can only try.


POSTSCRIPT 15.08.17

I've intentionally turned comments off on this post. Please use the form to provide your feedback. 
Powered by Blogger.