Not really a Blog post but...



I, and a few others, have been quietly working away at putting together some information about MOTOTRBO on a Wiki I run. 

For example, I've recently added some information about 5-Tone signalling on MOTOTRBO radios.
Despite originating in the late seventies(?), Select-5 (a.k.a. 5-Tone) is still used a fair bit and allows for large degree of configuration possibilities.

I've put this information on a Wiki because it can be updated and corrected as needed. A Blog post has a half-life of anything between 30 minutes and 6 months (i.e. the time it takes for the number of clicks per second to drop to 50%) so is not the best place for dynamic content. 

I'm also looking for guest Bloggers. If you feel like sharing your knowledge on this Blog, get in contact with me via the link above. There is still plenty of room for contributors to the Wiki - a link to sign up or request an article is on the main page.




Powered by Blogger.