MOTOTRBO Radio Management: Part 3 Radio Management Overview

This video provides a general overview of the Radio Management user interface in the CPS. As mentioned in my previous post on this topic, there are two components to Radio Management (the software that does OTAP): The Radio Management Server and the Radio Management Client (the CPS).

Read my previous posts on Radio Management: here and here or post a question below in the comments.

© Motorola Solutions 2014.


  1. Hi Wayne, I have been testing the RM programmer to update a codeplug and have run into an error. I have consulted helpfiles and drawn a blank. This is the scenario: I have programmed correctly the Radio details and scheduled a simple job to read OTA the Radio codeplug - which after a few minutes is successful. However it just hangs there... The RM monitor says successful but the RM in CPS still says Job Processing. I have left this now for over an hour but the result is still the same. I cancelled the job and tried again... same again. So I tried as a test writing with no switchover from my template.... it then says waiting for job processor and just stays like that. I have tried all sorts but cannot get it to change. My first thoughts were codeplug passwords, but I remember trying that with without any passwords before and had the same result. I have consulted all my notes from the certification course but nothing helps there either. Grateful for any comment.

    1. Are you trying to read a radio over the air?


Spam comments will be removed and the poster reported to Google.