Have your say: CPS/RM help text


One of my work colleagues has asked my help to gather feedback about the help text in MOTOTRBO CPS; Radio Management; Radio Central and Tuner.
Her team also looks after the help text for TETRA ITM and Astro ARS Data Administrator, so if you use either of these applications, your feedback would be welcomed too.

To send your feedback to them, click here (or paste https://forms.gle/FYJ2RRyeDmkmgZRx9 into your browser's address).

You will need a @gmail.com* address to complete the form, as it asks for (optional) uploads of screenshots. This email address is not collected. The form does however ask for an email address which can be different to the one used for the uploads.

PS

This is not my project but I think I can safely say that your details will not be used for anything, other than getting in touch with you about the information provided - if needed. Since the feedback form is an official Motorola Solutions thing, here is the link to their Privacy Statement

Creating a Google Account is easy. I use one for this Blog and another for signups. If you have any concerns or need help with this, let me know in the comments.
Powered by Blogger.