I can’t make bricks without clay!

[Q] On Remote Management, I can ping the radio thru the base radio gateway over the air to the portable, but I cannot program the radio thru the device programmer. I am stuck.


[A] Please have a look at this video as well as this document. The last section of the document has some tips on troubleshooting.

As a side note:

Some years ago, there used to be a weekly medical show on a talk radio station I listened to. Some listeners used to call in, list their symptoms and ask the doctor (who was actually a Professor) for a diagnosis. His response was almost always for them to contact their GP.

I'm definitely not a medical professional, but it's just as difficult for me to provide an accurate diagnosis without a complete understanding of the problem. Just like your GP, I would need to do various tests and ask many questions. Also, solving technical problems is not really my area of expertise (anymore) so if some investigative work is needed, you would need to speak to someone from the support team who do this every day and know what to look for.

In nearly all cases, it's not possible for me to offer one on one consultations for just anyone. 

"I can’t make bricks without clay!" is a quote from the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle story The Adventure of the Copper Beeches.
Powered by Blogger.