Keeping us out of trouble.


This blog; my Wiki and YouTube channel are my private projects and I create content in my free time for the benefit of anyone interested. The content is my own and does not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of my employer, Motorola Solutions.

Although I do my best to check facts and pay attention to my writing, all that you read/see on these platforms is not entirely without error and is therefore not official and offered without warranty.

If you intend using my suggestions in your system design, make sure to consult the official Motorola Solutions documentation; get informed advice and apply common sense before going ahead.

Remember that the ultimate design responsibility lies with you.

Some readers have contacted me at work, asking for assistance to solve technical problems. In nearly all cases I have to turn them away because they are not from my region and I'm not in the technical support team. If you are looking for some advice from me, you can ask a question in the comments or use the contact form. Otherwise, read this page to find out who you can turn to for assistance.
Powered by Blogger.