Reading this in your email? You need to take action.

In April, Google announced some changes to Feedburner. Part of the change, is a discontinuation of email subscription. I have been using this feature for some time and, to my surprise, have in the meantime got well over 100 subscribers! 

If you've subscribed to my Blog via email, I will have contacted you asking whether you would like to continue getting updates from me via email. A fair proportion of those who were contacted, responded saying yes.

Unfortunately, there is no free-of-charge replacement for Feedburner. However, I have managed to cobble together something which will do the same thing.

What do you need to do?

In order to continue receiving Blog posts via email, you will need to subscribe by sending an email to dj0wh+subscribe@googlegroups.com.

If you aren't interested in continuing to receive updates via email, no action is required and you'll stop receiving updates shortly.

Powered by Blogger.