A question about the HP MSR2003




Q. I need to build a mototrbo LCAP+ radio network (2 sites). This is a recommendation from MOTOROLA for the purchase of this HP MSR2003 JG411A router. But today it is almost impossible to find a JG411A router, and especially to ship it to where I am. On Amazon I found a HP MSR2003 JG866A router. They look the same. Could you tell me if I can buy this reference to build JG866A a CAP+ multisite.

A. Premièrement, you don't have to use the HP MSR2003.
I am surprised you can still find them as HPE discontined this model a few years ago. JG866A is the same as JG411A except it is TAA (US Trade Agreements Act) compliant.
If you really want to use this Router then JG866A should be okay to use. But, to be honest, I have had good results with a Mikrotik RB2011 that costs around €100 and has enough ethernet ports for future expansion.
Powered by Blogger.