Setting up 5-tone in a DM2600 - with links to other stuff and a sample codeplug.



Q. Hello! I know I'm boring, but I really need your help, unfortunately nobody cares. It's the DM2600, I need CCIR 70ms on all channels and the ID number has to be: 80129, I need to read the ID numbers on these channels and I need to be able to receive and send calls. Can you please help? I've been racking my brains about this all day, but no way. 😒

A. Bok! Try this codeplug. Also, this document might help. To answer this specific question with words would require a long explanation with way too many screenshots. There's a brief explanation of how Select-5 works here too.

Although they are about older radios, I have some videos on YouTube which also deal with this topic and might help when it comes to the setting up the current models.


Powered by Blogger.