¿Esta opción se vuelve sombreada y ya no se pueden realizar cambios en la misma?




Q. I have been programming some Motorola SLR5100 repeaters in an IP Site Connect system, the issue is with the repeaters that are configured as partners, when the channel is configured and it is determined that the 2 slots are wide coverage, this option becomes shaded and that's it no changes can be made to it. Why is this happening?

A. The question was sent in Spanish and I used Google Translate porque mi no hablo español, lamentablemente. I assume compañeros means peers. The SLR5100 is the Latin American version of the SLR5500.

I tried it here and could not see anything that became greyed out when I set both slots to wide. There are some features that cannot be used in digital mode or in conjunction with IP Site Connect. 

I seem to recall that IP Site Connect is a licencesable feature in some regions. To make sure, go to the Feature Sets set and confirm that IP Site Connect is either Purchased or Free.


It also might help if I had a look at the codeplug.You can upload it here.
Powered by Blogger.